1. Customer can enjoy “7-Day Return and Exchange Guarantee” for purchased Products via Galleon Hong Kong eShop. Except quality defects, Furniture products cannot enjoy “7-Day Return and Exchange Guarantee”.
2. Customer should contact store to apply for return or exchange within 7 days from the date of the sales memo.
3. Returned items must be unused, unopened, without any damages and scratches.
4. Any promotional bonus such as free gifts, redeemed gifts, gift certificates, coupon or discounted items conditional upon the purchase of specific items, etc. must accompany the returned items for a refund. If Customer fails to return the promotional bonus or if the promotional bonus was used or damaged, Customer has to pay an equivalent amount as stipulated by Galleon.
5. When refund, Customer has to pay for the free service used during the purchase, including but not limited to delivery service.
6. Refund will be made to Customer based on the purchase price after discounts and in the form of the original payment or as decided by Galleon. For credit card purchase, refund amount will be credited to the original credit card account used in the purchase. If Customer paid with coupons, Galleon will not re-issue the coupons to Customer.
7. Refund amount will be the sum paid by the Customer for the items less the fee charged (if any) for processing the return request.
8. Exceptions to the Galleon Hong Kong eShop’s ”7-Day Return and Exchange Guarantee”:
i. No return or exchange on textile items, bedding items, mattresses, glassware, fragile items, light bulbs, decorative lighting, fluorescent tubes, paint, plants, large electrical appliances, tailor-made items (including sofa, tailor-made furniture, tailor-sized furniture, etc.), special ordered items (including electrical appliances, flooring order on request items, etc.) and items so specified on the sales memo.
ii. No return or exchange on items without all accompanying accessories, manuals and blank warranty cards.
iii. No return or exchange on large furniture items after goods receipt.
9. Customer should pay for the inspection fee, transportation fee or disassemble fee before Galleon perform on-site physical inspection or products collection.
10. For items with inherent quality defects, customer should contact store within 7 days from the date of goods receipt. Inherent quality defects do not include the followings:
i. Measurement discrepancy (width, depth or height) within +/- 1 inch with mattresses or sofas arising from manufacturing process.
ii. Measurement discrepancy (width, depth or height) within +/- 10mm with wooden furniture arising from manufacturing process.
iii. Any difference between the product and the displayed item arising from the nature of materials, such as leather and wood pattern.